Traffic Incidents related to Princes Hwy at Bellevue St, Tempe, NSW
New movements include:
· Right turns from Princes Hwy northbound and southbound to Campbell St.
· Right turns from Campbell St eastbound and westbound to Princes Hwy.
· Left turn from Princes Hwy southbound to Campbell St.
* The traffic flow on Crown Street (one way) will be reversed to northbound only.
This full closure will also include:
1 of 2 eastbound (left turn) lanes closed on Gardeners Rd between Kent Rd and O'Riordan St.
Airport north project will have lane closures along O’Riordan St during this 56hr closure period.
of 2 southbound (right turn) lanes closed on O’Riordan St between Robey St and Qantas Dr.
Motorists can use Botany Road to avoid delays on O’Riordan St
The northbound right turn from O’Riordan St into King Street will be closed during this time. Motorists can turn right into Coward St as an alternative option.
Other works in the area are:
- Bourke St closed between Kent Rd and Orchard Rd
- 1 of 2 eastbound (left turn) lanes closed on Gardeners Rd between Kent Rd and O'Riordan St.
- All directions are now open at the intersection of May St, Campbell St, Unwins Bridge Rd, and Bedwin Rd.
- Access to Brown St from Campbell St is only available to westbound traffic - no right turn into or out of Brown St.
- Access to Florence St from Campbell St is only available to westbound traffic - no right turn into or out of Florence St.
- Access to Hutchinson St from Campbell St is only available to eastbound traffic - no right turn into Hutchinson St.
- A new signalised pedestrian crossing is in operation at the intersection of Bedwin Rd and Campbell St.