Traffic Incidents related to Victoria Road on Iron Cove Bridge, Drummoyne, NSW
Changed traffic conditions now in place:
- There will be no access to Victoria Rd from Terry St – Terry St will be one-way northbound.
- Southbound traffic wishing to access Victoria Rd, please use Wellington St.
- Motorists will still be able to enter Terry St from Victoria Rd, as per current arrangements.
- There will be no access to Crystal St from Terry St.
- To access Crystal St, motorists are advised to use Victoria Rd westbound and turn around via Park Ave, Formosa St, Henley Marine Dr and Victoria Rd eastbound.
Clubb St remains closed permanently at Victoria Rd as part of the Westconnex Rozelle Interchange.
Callan St will reopen at Victoria Rd.
Local and emergency services access will be maintained via Callan and Springside streets.
- Clubb St will close permanently at Victoria Rd from 7am Fri 19 June 2020.
- Toelle St will be closed at Victoria Rd for approx 12 months (May 2021).
- Callan St will re-open at Victoria Rd at 7am Tue 2 June 2020.
- Local and emergency services access will be maintained via Callan St and Springside St.