Traffic Incidents related to Botany Road just past Morley Avenue, Rosebery, NSW
Permanent traffic changes at the intersection of Sydney Park Rd, Euston Rd and Huntley St from 9pm Fri 17th Apr:
- Euston Rd will be increased to three lanes in both northbound and southbound directions between Campbell Rd and Sydney Park Rd.
- The Euston Rd and Sydney Park Rd intersection will be opened to its permanent arrangement at the intersection. This will include the new ‘No Right Turn’ restriction for Euston Rd southbound traffic.
- The intersection of Euston Rd, Sydney Park Rd and Huntley St will be opened to its permanent arrangement.
- Euston Rd will be provided as two right turn lanes and one left turn lane in a temporary arrangement at the Campbell Rd intersection.
- Euston Rd southbound straight through lanes to the new M5 Tunnel will be closed at the Campbell Rd intersection.
In addition - from 9pm Fri 17 Apr there will be:
- A full road closure will be in place on Euston Rd between Maddox St and Campbell Rd. Local business access will be provided on Euston Rd under the direction of traffic control.
- Stop/slow traffic management will also be in place along Sydney Park Rd between Mitchell Rd and Euston Rd, Alexandria.
To accommodate rail replacement bus operations for Sydney Trains trackwork special event clearways will be in place on both sides of Chalmers St between Cleveland St and Devonshire St from 2am Saturday 21 March to 2am Monday 23 March.
Clearways are strict no parking zones even for local residents and RMS Mobility Scheme Permit holders. Check signs carefully as vehicles left in clearways will be towed and a fee applies.