Live Elizabeth Drive between Badgerys Creek Rd AND Luddenham Road, Badgerys Creek Traffic Map
Related IncidentsView All »
As part of the Western Sydney Airport Project, there is traffic changes and long term road closures to complete the ultimate design of Elizabeth Dr and Badgerys Creek Rd.
The following traffic changes are in operation:
Traffic has switched to a newly constructed Badgerys Creek Rd. This new Badgerys Creek link Rd will join Elizabeth Dr.
• Existing Badgerys Creek Rd is closed permanently between Elizabeth Dr and Pitt St.
Elizabeth Dr traffic has been switched over to the newly constructed carriageway.
• A new roundabout at the intersection of Elizabeth Dr and the new link of Badgerys Creek Rd which has been shifted and realigned.
• Barriers are placed eastbound along Elizabeth Dr and the roundabout to complete pavement works on the existing Elizabeth Dr.
Elizabeth Dr, east of The Northern Rd, has laterally shifted to a newly constructed roadway.
- Lane width reduction from 3.5m to 3.2m
- Shoulder reduction from 2m to 0.6m
- Cyclists will be detoured onto a new cycleway.