Latest Traffic Incidents for St Peters, NSW
Permanent traffic changes at the intersection of Sydney Park Rd, Euston Rd and Huntley St from 9pm Fri 3 Apr:
- Euston Rd will be increased to three lanes in both northbound and southbound directions between Campbell Rd and Sydney Park Rd.
- The Euston Rd and Sydney Park Rd intersection will be opened to its permanent arrangement at the intersection. This will include the new ‘No Right Turn’ restriction for Euston Rd southbound traffic.
- The intersection of Euston Rd, Sydney Park Rd and Huntley St will be opened to its permanent arrangement.
- Euston Rd will be provided as two right turn lanes and one left turn lane in a temporary arrangement at the Campbell Rd intersection.
- Euston Rd southbound straight through lanes to the new M5 Tunnel will be closed at the Campbell Rd intersection.
In addition - from 9pm Fri 3 Apr to 7:30am Sat 4 Apr:
- A full road closure will be in place on Euston Rd between Maddox St and Campbell Rd. Local business access will be provided on Euston Rd under the direction of traffic control.
- Stop/slow traffic management will also be in place along Sydney Park Rd between Mitchell Rd and Euston Rd, Alexandria.
New movements include:
· Right turns from Princes Hwy northbound and southbound to Campbell St.
· Right turns from Campbell St eastbound and westbound to Princes Hwy.
· Left turn from Princes Hwy southbound to Campbell St.
* The traffic flow on Crown Street (one way) will be reversed to northbound only.